matariki

Today we had to do matariki and my teacher told all of room 4 our class to go to matariki so all of team 5 went to their class room. I was cooking matariki . We made some trifle so my teacher give us some cups and we had to put our name on it and then we had to brainstorm about matarik.

and what we knew then our teacher told us to sit down on the floor and then she told us on what we are going to do.she told us on what to put down first in our cup. So when she told the class what to do we went to our table and we started to make them. In my cup I put the sponge cake first then the fruit salad then custard and whipped cream as well as chocolate sprinkles.

When that was done our teacher told us that she is going to put our trifle in the fridge so it can be cold.so when she put it in the fridge she told us that we are going to do some art so she give everyone some things to colour and my group we colour in some stars for matariki.

Then after that we had some morning tea and then when we were done eating all of team 5 went out to play then when we were done playing our teacher said to keep on doing our art for 2 minutes. so everyone did their art for 2 minutes then our teacher said ok we are bringing out your guy’s trifle and everyone was excited and she told us to pack up our stuff and then we can eat.

So everyone packed up then our teacher said we have to take a picture then video then after that we went to eat and it was so good then after lunch we went back to our home class because no one had anything to do after morning tea.

So after lunch my home class teacher said that we can do some free time so me and baylee we did some games and then  it was time to go home.